Where am I?
You can find my usual writing here on rscircus.org. I wrote on a great variety of subjects mainly revolving around Linux, programming, diy-electronics and accessibilty.
Recently I started to work more in GitHub contributing to various FLOSS projects. You’ll find my notes on this here.
Projects I contribute(d) to
- climate anomaly - Climate Anomaly August 2019 visualization
- learn-go-with-tests - Learn Go with Test!
- LayerParallelProgramming - Layer-parallel training of deep residual neural networks
- sdkman - The Software Development Kit Manager
- doom-emacs - An Emacs configuration for the stubborn martian vimmer
- QGIS - QGIS is a free and open-source cross-platform desktop geographic information system application
- acme-colors - Because I like clear thoughts and clear code